Monday 31 October 2011

Video from Sir Ken Robinson

I totally loved this YouTube clip.
He is a very intelligent and funny man who makes a very valid point in my opinion.
Essentially the clip is about how education was formed and how its stands today and the impact it has on the children coming through it.
Sir Ken Robinson makes some very good points and I agree with him 100%.
Here is the clip:


If the clip doesn't play here is the link to the clip, have a watch and comment on it if you want or feel free to disagree with me.
It's a great clip have a watch:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG9CE55wbtY

Let kids be kids when ever possible and watch the future bloom!!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree, that man is BRILLIANT what an extraordinary view at how we are re-shaping childrens lives and not always for the best.
    Cheers Sarah

    ReplyDelete