Monday 12 December 2011

Group 4 tool iPod touch


Uploaded by www.cellspin.net

OK so this is my last post besides my reflective synopsis. The above is a video of me talking about the iPod touch as my Group four technology since I was part of the research group for its' use in the Managing E-Learning course. I kind of waffled a bit I guess but effectively what I was saying is what a fantastic digital ICT tool the iPod was to use for learning. It helped to take my learning anywhere and I was able to do anything on it that I could do on my laptop. I think it is by far the best ICT tool for use in schools. Students as I am in its use, find it more engaging and fun to learn. It opens up so many possibilities for its' use in classrooms as it can utilise any of the tools we have looked at so far. The iPod is definitely something I would encourage the use of in lessons whenever possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment